Are you planning to buy a camera but are confused on where to bet your bucks on? Don’t worry, we know that feel! Every year many cameras come and go, but only a few turn out to be worth clicking. So, we compiled a list of 2015’s top 5 cameras that you should definitely consider.
- Canon PowerShot SX600 HS – The Canon PowerShot SX600 HS delivers dramatically easy and automatic options for shooting. The results – amazing photo and video quality. It is equipped with a powerful zoom, has optical image stabilization and you get all of that in one slim and super-light package.
- Nikon D3300 – The Nikon D3300’s image quality has significantly improved over its predecessor’s. While it’s not the fastest of all cameras out there, however, it surely performs surprisingly well in its price bracket. The Nikon D3300 is therefore a solid choice when it comes to DSLRs.
- Samsung NX1 – The Samsung NX1 is surely a pricey camera, but nothing can beat this one when it comes to shooting landscapes. The NX1 is also heavily popular amongst enthusiasts who are fond of action shooting. Fast, sturdy and well-designed, the Samsung NX1 is surely a piece of art.
- Nikon D750 – The Nikon D750 is one of its kinds when it comes to continuous shooting performance. This one delivers high photo quality and has a nicely laid out feature set, thanks to the heavy price tag that it bears. The Nikon D750 might not be for everyone’s pocket, but it surely is worth that price.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 – The Panasonic LX100 can deliver a really decent image and video quality and has a whole lot of features as one would expect from its pricey sibling. All of this plus its compact and handy design compelled us to include the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 in our top 5.