We always fantasize of buying that supercar from that action movie. Those gorgeous looks and that speed, one could simply drool over them. However, in most cases these cars happen to be way out of our budget. They might be the best, but it’s the mid range segment that’s sold the most. So, we’ve compiled a list of 2015’s most affordable mig-segment cars to help you find your dream car easily.
- Honda Accord Hybrid – We’ve all heard about how amazing the new hybrid technology is. Well, Honda just rolled-out their extremely popular car, the Accord in a hybrid version. Driving this car is sheer pleasure, thanks to its responsive powertrain and best-in-class fuel economy.
- Toyota Camry – When it’s about mid-segment cars, one simply can’t ignore Toyota’s 2015 Camry. This one has improved over handling and interior design making it one of the best mid-segments to buy this season.
- Ford Fusion Hybrid – According to experts, Ford’s Fusion Hybrid transitions in the most smoothest manner from gas to electric power making it the most ideal for city roads. Apart from that, Ford has transformed the Fusion’s cabin completely making it more spacious and a comfy one.
- Nissan Altima – The new Nissan Altima boasts of a terrific fuel economy. Nissan has always been famous for its aesthetic handling and the Altima speaks of the same. Overall ride quality in the Altima is fantastic, thanks to its enjoyable driving mechanism.
- Hyundai Sonata – The new 2015 Hyundai Sonata is cleverly built. Its fluidic design is definitely the best that one can get at this price. Apart from that, has a powerful engine, high-class cabin and useful on-board tech features.