Buying a good pair of headphones can certainly mean a lot especially when you are doing a monotonous piece of work and are looking for some refreshment. However, headphone is something about which people generally don’t have much idea. So, following is a list of top 5 headphones of 2015 to help you buy the best one for yourself.
- Sony MDR-1A – Sony’s MDR-1A is an extremely lightweight, comfortable and full-sized headphone which offers a much more improved sound over the MDR-1R. They sit back on the neck correctly and come with a handy carrying pouch.
- Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 – The Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 tends to offer softer and spacious earcups which makes the overall experience of listening through this headphone a comfortable one. Sound produced by them is excellent, refined and of high-end quality.
- Beats Studio Wireless Headphones – Studio Wireless by Beats is a really comfy wireless headphone which offers the best sound quality amongst all Bluetooth headphones, thanks to its active noise-cancellation technique. With a decent battery life of 12 hours, Beats Studio Wireless comes out to be a beast amongst all wireless headphones.
- Beyerdynamic T51i – The compact Beyerdynamic T51i is a sturdy pair of headphone which offers not just a comfortable fit but an excellent sound quality as well. They come with an extremely well designed protective case and a three-button in-line remote and a microphone which is designed to work with all kinds of smartphones and tablets of Apple.
- Bose QuiteComfort 25 – Extra comfy design is what comes to mind as soon as you wear Bose’s new QuiteComfort 25. It produces a much clearer and dynamic sound. It’s effective noise-cancellation circuitry also seems like slightly improved and its new foldable design helps them to fir in a small carrying case.