Alarm clocks can be annoying almost all the time. So maybe what we need is someone who can use his/her voice to wake us up gently. But it seems there’s an app that does the same job. Say hello to Alarma.
It’s a voice based Windows Phone app that will read out info, such as weather, appointments, birthdays, and the day’s news, to wake you up, instead of using noise like most alarm clocks. You will be able to choose Alarma’s gender and it comes with the following features:
- Snooze the alarm without touching your phone. You just need to say ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
- Your personal Wake-Up message
- Date and time
- Your daily appointments and friends’ birthdays from your calendar.
- Weather Condition (Do not forget to update your location before use)
- Latest World News Headlines
The app is available now for $0.99, but you can try it for free.