It used to be that you had to wait until Friday morning before you could participate in the shopping madness known as Black Friday, but there are several retailers that are opening early on Thanksgiving Day for this purpose too. And let’s not forget about the Cyber Monday deals either.
You might think that you are already getting a great price on the product of your desires, but the store down the street (or the online store on the Internet) might be even cheaper and they might even throw in a gift card. You don’t want to get ripped off when you know you can get a better deal, but how do you keep track of all of this?
There’s an app for that. More accurately, there are many apps for that and this is really the only way that you can feel better than you are getting the best price on the best product. Even while you’re braving the crowds and standing in line outside of Walmart or Best Buy, you could be sifting through your dozens of other shopping opportunities. Here are nine mobile apps that will help you conquer Black Friday and emerge victorious.
- BFAds.net Black Friday (iOS)
- Black Friday by FatWallet (iOS) (Android)
- BlackFriday.com (iOS) (Android)
- TGIBlackFriday (iOS) (Android)
- BuyVia (iOS) (Android)
- Slickdeals Black Friday App (iOS) (Android) (Windows Phone)
- ShopSavvy (iOS) (Android)
- Price Check by Amazon (iOS) (Android)
- PriceGrabber (iOS) (Android)