After missing out on the iPhone yet again, it looks like T-Mobile will be doing more business with BlackBerry in 2013. More specifically, a report from N4BB claims that T-Mobile will be carrying the BlackBerry Q10 come May 2013.
Since the release of BlackBerry 10, the Z10, and the Q10, it was believed that T-Mobile would have the BlackBerry Z10 while Sprint offered the BlackBerry Q10. However, a representative from the BlackBerry Experience Forum revealed to N4BB that the Blackberry Q10 would be arriving on T-Mobile sometime in May of 2013.
If you have not been keeping up on all things BlackBerry, here is the rundown on the second smartphone to have BlackBerry 10:
- Full QWERTY keyboard (physical)
- Dual-Core 1.5GHz – Snapdragon S4 Plus
- 3.1”, SuperAMOLED display, 720 x 720 resolution at 330 PPI
- 8MP rear facing camera, Auto Focus, 5X digital zoom, 1080p HD video recording, 2MP front facing camera, 3X digital zoom, 720p HD video recording
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, microSD Slot up to 64GB
- Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4/5GHz, 4G Mobile Hotspot
- Assisted, Autonomous, and Simultaneous GPS
- BlackBerry NS1, 2100mAh Removable Battery
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor
- NFC, microUSB, microHDMI-Out, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy, 4G LTE
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 119.6mm x 66.8mm x 10.35mm
The Q10 goes after the old school BlackBerry fans with a full physical keyboard. Although, the BlackBerry Q10 has ditched the trackpad for a high-res touch screen. This device is definitely going to cater to BlackBerry fans who are looking to step up to a touch screen and BlackBerry 10.
What do you think about the new line of BlackBerry phones and BlackBerry 10? How well will the Q10 do on T-Mobile this year? Let us know in the comments below.
[ Source ]