Newly Ordered LG Nexus 4 Handsets Shipping Already

LG Nexus 4

Recently Google finally started selling the LG Nexus 4 once again through Google Play, the only downside being that it was estimated to take one to two weeks for the device to ship. The good news is that things seem to be moving much quicker than Google Play suggested. The first shipping emails have now went out, quite a bit ahead of schedule.

From the reports coming in, both the 16GB and 8GB models are now shipping for some customers. Keep in mind that if you order a LG Nexus 4 today, there is no guarantees that you too will get such a quick turn around (the page still says 1-2 weeks), but it is sure an encouraging sign.

So have you finally ordered the LG Nexus 4 or have you decided to wait off for another upcoming handset like the Sony Xperia Z or Samsung Galaxy S4?

[ source ]

1. Dinesh says:

I ordered on 1st Feb.. and its shipped just now.. :-)

2. neptune says:

# rcschmidt6 I just ordered my n4 feb 3 and live in Ohio do you mind if I ask what part Ohio do you live? I’m currently reciting in Columbus and I really want the Dang thing!

3. any way for me to manually track it? ive heard that google has been having troubles sending shipping emails to people.

4. rcschmidt6 says:

I did get mine today. I like it very much. Very speedy. I will however have to go get a micro sim card since the GNex had a mini sim and is non compatible. Would have been nice to know that going in. But not a huge deal.

5. rcschmidt6 says:

Mine is out for delivery, should have it by noon. I would like to sell my Galaxy Nexus, but I think for the time being I will hold on to it. just in case. I’m still not convinced LG is ready for the big time. I hope that they prove me wrong.

6. Tom says:

I got my shipping confirmation 2 days after placing an order. I went out UPS 2nd day so mine will arrive early next week. That is a big suprise ! Finally those Ebay rip-offs will end.

7. Raj says:

Hope they will deliver my device soon…!

8. Stefan says:

I received mine today !

9. Ordered 16GB with the bumper, no confirmation yet, just waiting!

10. Rafal says:

I ordered on Jan 29th and it is still pending and play store shows – Shipping estimate: February 13, 2013 (nexus 4 16gb + bumper to FL)

11. rcschmidt6 says:

I ordered one yesterday with a bumper. Shipped today and I should have it tomorrow. Since I didn’t expect it to ship for two weeks I’m pretty happy. Now I just need to find someone that wants my Galaxy nexus.