The Keypad Hidden Time Watch sets itself apart from other watches by its unique way of showing time. And it’s also a “conversation starter” and that’s true as people who see this on your wrist will definitely ask, “What the hell is that?”
To check the time, you just have to press any of the number keys and the time will light up, a digit at a time. It’s certainly unique, but we believe many will get tired of it. As you might agree with us, people sometimes look at their watches when they are late and frustrated, and the last thing they want to do is to follow the lighted keys to know the time. But it may help to improve your patience.
The 10-key Number Pad Watch is available in classic keyboard ivory and black colors, and it comes with a price tag of $99.99.
- Watch with a chunky 10-key number pad face
- Easy to tell the time (once you figure out the trick!)
- View time (12 or 24 hour) and the date
- Colors: Black or Ivory
- Dimensions: approx. 1.5″ x 1.8″ x 0.4″
- Battery: 1 x CR2032 (included)