Juggernauts of iOS Hacking Come Together To Form A Dream Team

A Jailbreak Dream Team has come together to jailbreak the unjailbreakable A5 Chip iDevices iPad 2 & the iPhone 4S. Pod2g announced on his official blog that the juggernauts of iOS hacking has joined hands to create an untethered jailbreak for the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S on iOS 5. The hope is that all 4 of the iOS hackers will combine their will and strength come together as a team and fuzz the Apple box.

This comes only a few days after pod2g announced that he has made great step in A5 Jailbreak & if no more roadblocks rise up the jailbreak could be released in a week. Now that the Dream Team is working along side pod2g we may very see the untethered jailbreak for the iPad 2 & iPhone 4S soon!

I made a step today for the A5. With some luck we could expect a release in a week.

Who is on this Team?

• @planetbeing – Legendary hacker behind the iPhone Linux & many Jailbreak releases.
  • @MuscleNerd -  The leader of the iPhone Dev Team, who has been a key factor in almost all the Jailbreaks we have seen till today, has also jumped on board.
  • @p0sixninja - The leader of the Chronic Dev Team & a partner of pod2g for many years.
  • @pod2g – Responsible for the iOS 5.0.1 untethered jailbreak,

Are you going to jailbreak your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S?

1. Chris says:

Of course! My iphone is not an iphone without a jailbreak. I am waiting patiently. Keep up the good work!!

2. zachkolk says:

Very excited! I can’t wait to jailbreak my iPad 2!

3. R3nant3_11 says:

make it possible… go dream team…

4. Anthony says:

The only problem I have with jailbreaks is that so many people use them to install apps illegally. The price of apps for the iPhone/iPad are insanely cheap compared to computer/console/handheld software. If you like good games and apps, please pay for them regardless. It will allow the developers to continue to make games.

5. Misdemeanour says:

Hey guys, just like to offer my support. Have fun cracking this puzzle knowing:

1) you’re sticking it up the big guys :p
    2) you’re actually encouraging ppl to buy apple products, which I know is a paradox consider the aforementioned (I steared away originally because of limitations etc…)
    3) you can show these impatient jack……., who should be banned from posting comments, that you are in fact LEGENDS!!!!!!!!!!!
    4) you’d make me the happiest chickybabe around :))

Put up links guys, so ppl including myself can donate. It is definitely a worthy cause.

6. Finalbrez says:

Thank you, would like to donate but not old enough to have a credit card, debit card, etc.

7. Restless says:

Keep up the good work guys. I have used jailbreaking software for a long time, and i just want you to know you have inspired me to take up the task myself. I will work on the 5.1 jailbreak when the new version is released, even though i’m sure you will have one out long before me lol. In light of how you all have various hacker names, i have resolved to call myself “Restless”. See you around.
    From: Restless.

8. Reeses says:

Legendary hacker? Does he even know what legendary means.

9. Khou_lO says:

It’s so long overdue!! I bOught my 4s the day it came out and have been waiting way too long for this jailbreak!!! Go dream team!!

10. Nomimanni says:

Yeahhhhhh!! Can’t wait! Great work guys, love your work. I’m so thankful to have guys like u to work on the jailbreaks… One problem… I would like to donate a little, but not sure how to.
    Anyway, keep up all your hard work!! Much appreciated, thankyou! :)

11. Slimrose09 says:

Another week come on

12. D. Salas says:

From a person who works in an organization which has an Engineering, Development and QA team.  All I can say is THANK YOU for your hard work on this.  You’re basically providing a free service/application that many companies would pay thousands of dollars in R&D money.  Keep up the good work and I look forward to the exploit for the devices on running the A5 chips (iPad 2 for me)

13. D. Salas says:

14. Gabriel Benavidez says:

Go dream team ^_^

15. ltljake says:

Been waiting for this a while. People actually held off getting their 4S because of a jailbreak not being available.

16. DigitalP1R4T3 says:

Will be jail breaking ipad2 and iPhone 4s the second the release is out! Cheers

17. carlos says:

Just wanted to say thank you in advance

-Carlos

18. fallower says:

@Madwhitejam patience is a virtue you should learn how to wait and be thankful like Appreciative

19. Appreciative says:

Just wanted to drop in and give my thanks to the hacker community who work tirelessly on our general behalf. Please ignore those who don’t appreciate your efforts and keep in mind the countless silent majority who depend on your brilliance to unlock the potential in our devices!

20. Madwhitejamacian says:

FUK just make a jailbreak already…im tired of waiting

• Rabbitt says:

Wow!!….for someone who is getting something for free without having to put any effort in yourself, you are pretty demanding!! It would be nice if the hackers could block people like you from being able to use their products!! Be patient…they are trying their hardest.

21. Alhajasif says:

thanks for the hard work

22. Grniydbandit says:

Don’t claimed Pwned yet Douche!  When the chronic dev teams claim it then you can.