Valentine’s Day is just over a week away, so this means that maybe 10% of guys have something planned and the remaining 90% are still trying to find the best deal on some flowers and chocolate. The concept of selling a red cell phone on V-Day isn’t exactly original, but at least the Pantech Duo […]
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
After being bombarded with names like RAZR, ROKR, and MILESTONE, we are now treated to the Motorola CHARM. The square messaging-friendly device is rocking Google Android 2.1 and it has a full QWERTY keyboard below its 2.8-inch touchscreen display.
The good news is that the next time you find yourself at a Barnes & Noble bookstore, you could be surfing the web with your laptop and it won’t cost you a penny. Got a few hours to kill at the airport? They’ve got you covered there too, because AT&T is reportedly giving out free […]