MoGo Talk Bluetooth headset helps you not look like Borg all the time
Are you one of those people who have not been dissuaded by your significant other to stop walking around with a Bluetooth headset on your head even when your not on a call? Maybe the, “I have no where else to put it” excuse is on your list, regardless, Newton Peripherals has just given you an option – if you own an iPhone that is.
The Newton MoGo Talk is an ultra-thin (5mm), perhaps the thinnest of them all, Bluetooth headset that docks with a low-profile iPhone protective case. Now you have no reason to walk down the streets as borg.
MoGo Talk has been a hit in the US and will be available for online ordering later this month at The Apple Store Europe for 119 Euros, 99 GBP or immediately from the Apple Store US for $129.95.
MoGo Talk headset features:
- Comfort fit: Soundshape ear tips that flex-form to the inner ear and silence ambient noise.
- High Fidelity Audio: SmartAudio Speech Enhancement and SoundMonitor in ear audio technology delivers crystal clear conversations.
- Modern Style & Design: Slim, lightweight and crafted with luxury materials such as accented jewelry-quality stainless steel.
- Easy-to-Use and Pair: One button operation keeps it simple.
- Apple Voice Control: Interact and control the iPhone with your voice through the MoGo Talk headset (Apple 3GS Only).
MoGo Dock protective iPhone case features:
- Low-profile lightweight design: Comfortable in the hand or pocket
- iPhone Protection: Protects back and sides from scratches and low velocity impact
- Store and Go: Headset docks seamlessly and securely on the back of the iPhone
- Easy Charging: Headset charges in the case via Micro USB
MoGo Talk specifications:
- Size: 24mm X 50mm X 5mm
- Lightweight: 9 grams
- Ultra-Thin: 5mm
- Talk time: 4 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Range: Up to 10 meters
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 with Easy pair
- Universal Pairs with up to 5 devices
- Echo Suppression
- Active Noise compensation
- Six Soundshape ear tips and USB charging Cable included
Posted in: Uncategorized