Speck Skins the iPhone with CandyShell, SeeThru and Fitted cases
Our friends at Speck have busted out a cornucopia of colorful cases destined for the iPhone 3G and 3GS at CES this year. The lineup includes the CandyShell, Fitted and SeeThru. These three new models will bring us over 30 different case colors and combinations to choose from.
“We’ve spent a lot of time ‘in the lab’ evolving our most popular products for 2010. Our all-new colors, fabrics and collaborations, both domestically and internationally, will give people more opportunities to make their iPhone reflect their personalities and tastes.” said Irene Baran, CEO of Speck.
Look for the new Speck cases in stores later this month and online at Speck’s website immediately.
Highlights of the Speck 2010 iPhone 3G/3GS case line up includes:
- Seven all new color combinations of the award-winning CandyShell case, including: GuavaGoo Pink, Nightshade Purple, JujuJulep Green, SeaGlass Blue, DarkHeart Black, Moonsicle White and Indigo Blue. CandyShell is celebrating its one-year anniversary as the company’s bestselling case. CandyShell’s soft, colorful, rubberized interior helps keep the iPhone insulated from all of life’s bumps and drops, while the shiny and sleek outer hard shell protects it from scratches and lets your phone slip in and out of pockets with ease. These latest creations offer the chance to fall in love with your iPhone all over again for $34.95 MSRP.
- Eight new, never-seen-before patterns of the fabric-wrapped Fitted case. Formed with genuine original fabrics over a protective hard shell, the Fitted brand is seeing its biggest expansion since its introduction. The case’s form-fitting, two-piece snap together design creates a personalized and tailored appearance that, combined with its interior soft-touch polycarbonate hard-shell lining, offers real protection from the knocks and scrapes of everyday activities. The Fitted feels soft and comfortable in-hand, while also offering custom-fit contours and openings that allow complete access to all controls and ports. Available in designs from classically hip houndstooth and plaid patterns in yellow, gray and pink, to bold argyles and abstract geometrics to even a special black-and-white headphones design that celebrates music. There’s a new Fitted design to suit even the most selective tastes and each is available for $29.95 MSRP.
- ARTSPROJEKT x SPECK Fitted Limited Edition Cases, a unique collaboration announced late last year arrives at the show with new additional designs to be unveiled. At the show, four new exclusive ARTSPROJEKT x SPECK case designs from four new artists will be unveiled. Additionally, one additional design is being created at the show, live at the Speck booth, by Artist Jim Mahfood. In all, more than nine known and up-and-coming artists from around the world have participated in the program so far. Each case has a limited edition designation on the inside and includes a special “collectors” card describing the art and its creator.
- A never-seen-before Fitted case design in tan and blue plaid is being unveiled and will make its exclusive debut in Apple retail stores and online in late January. The all-new design features original authentic tan fabric with blue plaid stripes over a protective hard shell, and features access to all iPhone ports, controls and sensors. The design will be available exclusively through Apple stores and online for $29.95 MSRP.
- Made famous by Speck on their MacBook hard shells, the SeeThru Satin appeared last year to critical acclaim. The soft-touch SeeThru Satin hard shell case for iPhone 3G/3GS will appear later this month in six sleek and frosted new colors including: black, blue, red, purple, pink and green. The SeeThru Satin edition offers the same durable hard shell protection as Speck’s glossy and translucent SeeThru cases, but features a comfortable soft-touch outer finish that gives the iPhone a semi-translucent, frosted appearance while retaining a grippy edge for extra peace of mind. $29.95 MSRP.