Next-Gen HTC Devices with Fingerprint Readers, Hard Drives, and CDMA/GSM Radios
Oh, HTC. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Or rather, how about you guys go ahead and count the ways that I love you by describing your company roadmap, outlining the various devices you have coming down the chute.
Based on a report by CTI Miami, HTC has a lot of fantastic stuff on the way. Here’s the Coles Notes version:
– Kaiser: Similar to the Sprint Mogul and the Telus HTC P4000, except it is based in GSM instead of CDMA
– Vogue: An iPhone handheld much like the HTC Touch
– Nike: Windows Mobile 6 Professional, touchscreen, and a slide-up numerical keypad
– Iris: Like the T-Mobile Dash, except it’s got CDMA EV-DO Rev.A
– Polaris: An updated Artemis with integrated GPS
– Sedna: Both GSM and CDMA radios, as well as a fingerprint reader
– Shangri-La: The granddaddy of them all with a Shift-like appearance, CDMA/EDGE radios, 800MHz processor, 30/40GB hard drive, dual cameras, finger recognition
For more specific details, check the Via link below.
Posted in: Uncategorized