The Ultimate Line of Smartphones from i-Mate
While we once knew our i-Mate devices by names like JASJAR, JAQ, and K-JAM, the company has decided that they’re done with nonsense words. i-Mate is now all about providing us with “Ultimate” mobile communication devices, and they have named their new products accordingly. Ladies and gents, may I introduce the i-Mate Ultimate line of Windows Mobile 6 devices.
Under the hood of these five hot handsets are a fairly identical set of guts. They all get a 520MHz processor, tri-band UMTS/HSDPA radios, quad-band GSM/EDGE, 802.11b/g WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0, miniUSB, video-out, microSD expansion, 2.0 megapixel camera, and FM stereo. The main things that set them apart from one another are the form factor and screen size.
– Ultimate 5150: 2.8-inch VGA touchscreen slider
– Ultimate 6150: 2.8-inch VGA touchscreen candybar
– Ultimate 7150: 3.8-inch Primary Touchscreen, 2.2-inch OLED secondary display, QWERTY flip-keyboard
– Ultimate 8150: 2.6-inch Primary Touchscreen, candybar shape
– Ultimate 9150: 2.6-inch Touchscreen, clamshell
I’m liking the i-Mate Ultimate 7150. That really does look like the ultimate mobile computing and communication device. I’m a little afraid to ask how much it would cost though.
Posted in: Uncategorized