Nokia E70 business phone with QWERTY keyboard
If text messaging and checking email is your idea of a good time, Nokia has got some great news for you. The company’s E70 handset has been approved by the FCC and should be available at a retailer near you some time soon.
On the surface, the E70 might look like a pretty generic Nokia phone, but flip open the keypad and you’ll reveal a full-size QWERTY keyboard. This is perfect for you businesspeople on the go. Expect plenty of memory with 75MB on board and a mini SD expansion slot, as well as Nokia’s wicked S60 platform. Among its other features are WLAN connectivity, EDGE, MP3/AAC playback, Push-To-Talk, Bluetooth, and a 2.0 megapixel digital camera.
No exact date has been specified yet, nor has which carrier will be adding this handy mobile phone to its line-up. Pricing is also up in the air, so keep your eyes and ears peeled for this beauty of a handset.
- EGSM 900, GSM 1800/1900, WCDMA
- Weight: 127 grams
- Dimensions: 117 x 53 x 22mm
- Music Player (MP3/AAC)
- Media Player (Videos)
- Up to 75 MB internal dynamic memory
- MiniSD card expansion
- Supports up to 16M colors within 352 x 416 pixels
- S60 software on Symbian OS 9.1
- Supports POP3, IMAP4 and SMTP email protocols
- Support for Nokia Business Center email
- Supported 3rd-party email clients: BlackBerry Connect, Seven Always-On Mail, Visto email technology
- Instant Messaging IMPS 1.2
- 2.0 Megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom and self-timer
- Bluetooth wireless technology 1.2
- Wireless LAN 802.11g, 802.11e and 802.11i
Posted in: Uncategorized