Olympus Stylus Verve S, Sleek and Stylish
Olympus today announced their new sleek looking Olympus Stylus Verve S (µ-mini Digital S) digital point-and-shoot camera. The new model will sport a 5.0 megapixel sensor, 3x optical zoom, and new night scene and portrait modes. No stylish camera is complete without being able to choose your color; choose from black, blue, champagne gold, or pink to suit your style.
In addition the camera will take digital movies with the only limit to length being the size of media card you own. As for taking pictures, all will be done straight from the 1.8″ LCD screen as the camera doesn’t have a viewfinder to allow for a more compact size. All packed in a small stylish case with the dimensions of 95 x 56 x 28 mm and a weight of 115g.
Expect this camera to hit the streets around April for $349.99 USD.
The Olympus µ(mju:)-mini DIGITAL S – main features:
* Unique 5.0 million pixel model
* Flat metal body with automatic lens barrier
* Four glossy colours (Blue, Black, Champagne Gold and Pink)
* Weatherproof metal body
* 2x optical zoom (35mm equiv. 35 – 70mm), 1:3.5-4.9 plus 4x digital zoom for combined magnification power of 8x zoom
* 4.6cm/1.8” HyperCrystal LCD (134,000 pixels) with 160° viewing angles on both the vertical and horizontal axis
* 14 scene programmes including portrait, beach & snow, sunset
* Still image editing functions including fish-eye and soft focus modes
* Movie recording function with sound
* Super Macro mode from as close as 8cm
* ISO adjustable (64, 100, 200 & 400)
* PictBridge support and TruePic TURBO image processor
* Supplied with 16MB xD-Picture Card, rechargeable lithium-ion battery (Li-30B) and charger, USB/AV cable and Olympus Master 1.1 software
* Optional camera cases available with neckstraps (in either black or red leather or dark blue, beige or orange soft PVC)
Posted in: Uncategorized