Suunto Now Taking Orders For Its New n6-HR Microsoft SPOT Watch
A Suunto Watch dealer has put up a pre-order list for the new n6-HR Microsoft SPOT watch. This version is quite similar to its predecessor, the Suunto n3i, except it now includes heart monitor and a redesigned wristband. Suunto watches concludes that it is a watch “for active, health-minded people who want a sport watch that makes it easy to keep track of what’s going on in the world, as well as how things are going inside their bodies”.
Other features include;
– MSN Direct compatible.
– Heart Rate Monitor (with two customizable limits & three training zones).
– Stopwatch with multiple lap and split times.
– Training Logbook with 20 logs.
– Chrono with three training timers.
– Interval timer.
– 3 programmable daily alarms.
– Dual time (shows the time in multiple time zones, and updates automatically as you move from one time zone to another).
– Water resistant to 100 meters (10 BAR, 10 ATM, or 330 feet).
– Plastic case with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
– Suunto n6-HR Training Manager PC Software included.
– USB recharger included.
The Suunto n6-HR watch has yet to be listed on the manufatures website.
The pre-order list, which has a “anticipated ship date” of January 6th, is available at Suunto Watches (not the manufactures site) for $399.
Posted in: Uncategorized