Mobile Digital Media (MDM) has announced an agreement with EA sports to deliver Madden NFL 2005 for Palm OS and Windows Mobile-based devices. Madden 2005 has the latest data and stats for the new season and will be offered on plug-and-play SD/MMC cards or online download this month for $39.99.
Madden NFL 2005 features:
– The Real NFL — all of the NFL teams, new team logos, and player rosters completely updated for the 2004-2005 season.
– Best of Class Graphics and Animations amongst Windows Mobile-based Pocket PC games and groundbreaking for Palm OS entertainment applications.
– Incredible Flexibility of Game Play Options — change stadium location, weather, allow player injuries, allow players to fatigue, change passing and catching options, control the frequency at which penalties are called and more!
– Playoffs, Regular Season, and Exhibition game modes — all tracked with updated game stats.
– Multi-player head-to-head mode via Bluetooth or 802.11b (over the same access point) with compatible devices (feature update available later this year).
– Create a Team — the ability to create the team of your dreams though trades, or choose from an extensive pool of free agents.
– Create a Player — customize your own unique NFL player (feature update available later this year).
– Actual Voice Recordings — hear the real John Madden and Al Michaels commentary unique to this version of the game
– The Latest Music — Includes the new lead song for Madden 2005
– A Jam-Packed Playbook — call all the shots with over 200 authentic offensive and defensive plays
Madden NFL 2005 is available in October from major retailers and online resellers at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
For more information including handheld device compatibility go to www.goMDM.com.