By harnessing the power of a desktop and the portability of a mobile phone, the Motorola MPx220 is the perfect solution for bringing your office on the road. The sophisticated model MPx220 gives users instant access to e-mail, the Web, advanced multi-media messaging service (MMS), global quad-band performance and an integrated camera. Productivity is sure to increase so the busy professional will never miss a beat when away from the office. And, with photo caller-ID, the ability to download games, musical ring tones and more, the model MPx220 promises that business executives can have some fun too.
You’ll always be accessible with the power of your desktop in the palm of your hand. Whether you’re on the road or in a train, you can keep track of tasks, check e-mail and manage your business and social calendars so you never miss a meeting or birthday again. The model MPx220 offers familiar software based on the Microsoft Windows Mobile Smartphone 2003 Edition OS that single-handedly offers the Outlook experience without the desktop clutter. And, with a large 64MB flash ROM and removable mini-SD card memory expansion slot; it’s like bringing an extra suitcase for storage with you on your travels.
Multi-taskers are time pressed and often rely on sending an e-mail instead of a more personalized note. The Motorola MPx220 changes all of this with its digital 1.3 Megapixel integrated camera and MMS capabilities – giving users a new way to send messages that contain more than just words. Whether you are facilitating a business deal overseas or just wishing your child “happy birthday” while at a company function, take a photo of yourself, attach a personalized voice note and send. And with the model MPx220’s brilliant color external display and photo caller-ID you can even see who’s calling without even opening the phone. Putting a face to a name has never been so easy.
Lose the Wires
Don’t let your ambition, or your wireless phone, drag you down. With the model MPx220, you don’t have to get tangled up in wires to make a point. The Motorola MPx220 is integrated with Bluetooth technology for the ultimate in wireless connectivity. Make an impact on colleagues when you respond to e-mails with attached voice responses recorded wirelessly through your Bluetooth headset. The MPx220’s quad-band capability enables you to be connected around the world ensuring that wireless communications is always at your beck and call.
• Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 operating system allows compatibility with all Pocket PC applications
• Smartphone OS designed to match and transpose the Outlook desktop experience
• Global Quad Band Performance
• Integrated 1.3 Mega pixel camera, 3x zoom, flash and self-portrait capabilities make it possible to capture your business and personal encounters with ease
• Bluetooth connectivity and speaker phone to allow hands free conversations
• 64MB Flash ROM and mini SD card with up to 512 MB removable memory for extra storage
• MMS messaging features for sending pictures, animations, wallpaper, icons and more
• Downloading capabilities for adding on new games, musical ringtones, business applications and more at any whim
• Works with optional accessories including Bluetooth Car Kit, 3rd Gen Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Bluetooth Headset (Rip Curl), Bluetooth Headset (Hammer), Bluetooth SIHF Car Kit, Retractable Self Install Car Kit, Professional Install Car Kit, Retractable Headset, One Touch Headset, USB Data Cable, Travel Charger (Low Cost) and Vehicle Power Adapter (Gadwall), etc.
The Motorola MPx is expected to be available in 2004. For more information regarding pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative.
Posted in: Uncategorized