Traxdata today released the largest capacity SecureDigital card currently available on the market. The new Traxdata SecureDigital 1GB is a small, lightweight and easy-to-use card specifically designed to meet the security, capacity, performance and environmental demands from today’s knowledgeable consumers.
The SecureDigital™ card includes a copyright protection mechanism that complies with the security guidelines of the SDMI standard. A mechanical write protect slide switch provides the consumer with added protection against accidental deletion of stored data.
Users of PDAs, digital cameras and MP3 devices will be delighted with the new Traxdata ScureDigital™’s write and read rate. With speeds of up to 10MBps they can use all kinds or digital devices quickly and easily making this product an exciting part of the Traxdata range.
· Complies with the SecureDigital memory card specifications
· Capacity: 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB and 1GB
· Up to 10MB per second read/write rate
· Cryptographic security for protection of copyrighted data
· User-selectable mechanical write protect switch on the card casing
· Very low power consumption
· Zero power data retention
· Power: voltage 3.7 to 3.6 volts
· Operating temperature: 0 to 55 C
· Storage temperature: -20 to 65 C
· Operating shock rating of 2,000Gs
Recommended Retail Price: €309,99