Panasonic Mobile today announced that it has commenced shipments to NTT DoCoMo, Inc., of the FOMA P900i series mobile phones. The FOMA P900i series is compatible with replaceable Custom Jacket covers. The FOMA P900i series is equipped with a built-in mega-pixel auto-focus digital camera and is compatible with miniSD Memory Cards. These features broaden the product’s range of applications, allowing it to be used in conjunction with AV equipment such as Large Display TV. The FOMA P900i series is an example of Panasonic Mobile Communications’ efforts to make communication more fun.
FOMA P900i Features:
– Custom Jacket covers allow users to express their individuality.
– Built-in auto-focus CCD camera with 1.28 million effective pixels.
– Built-in large-capacity i-?ppli Final Fantasy game software.
– Supports miniSD Memory Cards, extending the compatibility with Panasonic AV equipment.
– Continuous reception time of up to 500 hours, twice the time of the P2102V.
– Size (W × H × D): Approx. 50 × 104 × 24 mm (when folded)
– Weight: Approx. 124g
– Continuous communication time: Approx. 150 min. (voice-only) Approx. 90 min. (voice and video)
– Continuous reception time: Approx. 500 hours (static)
Approx.350 hours (in motion)
– Main display: Approx. 2.4 inches (240 × 320 dots)
65,536-color TFT LCD
– Main display: Sub-display: Approx. 1 inch (96 × 25 dots) 4,096-color STN LCD
– Cameras: Outside camera-CCD camera with 1.28 million effective pixels, and auto-focus function
Inside camera-CMOS camera with 110,000 effective pixels
– Handset colors: Black and clear white, Silver and dot black, Silver and stripe red
Here we have another programmable robot out of South Korea. This one has a not-at-all catchy name, D2V-ZN, and it’s from D2E Robotics. Still, if looks are what you’re after, you can do a lot worse than this one, which resembles nothing more than one of those giant blasting monoliths that the Empire wielded on […]