Bell Mobility is hosting the 5th Annual Wireless Internet Conference at the National Trade Centre (CNE) in Toronto Canada. The conference will take place on Wednesday, September the 10th at 9:00am. You will get a chance to learn about who is driving the innovation, ideas and technology that is building the wireless future.
There will be an open forum to discuss emerging trends and applications in the wireless industry.
A sample of some topics that will be explored at the conference:
– Sun Microsystems – Mobilizing your Enterprise
– MSN – Tapping Into the Consumer Mobile Market
– Building new location based services (LBS)
– Ruggedized devices & field services and Telematics
– Are wireless games the killer wireless application?
– Trends in the youth market
– Big Brands Go Mobile – NHL, MSN, AOL, Sympatico
– 802.11 WLAN
The trade show area will have demonstrations of new wireless products and services. Companies participating in the conference and trade showcase include:
Panasonic, Airlink, Sun Microsystems, RIM, Openwave, Sierra Wireless, City of Hamilton Police Force, MSN Mobile, Via Rail and many more.
Fifth Annual Wireless Internet Conference hosted by Bell Mobility
Wednesday, September 10, 2003 — 9:00 a.m-6:00 p.m.
The National Trade Centre Exhibition Place, Exhibit Hall C
one-on-one media interview opportunities available on request