The SAMSUNG Electronics’ new line of GSM wireless handsets, SGH-E700, SGH-X600, and SGH-X100.
The company has high hopes for the SGH-E700. This unique folder model has a camera mounted on the front and an internal antenna. The external LCD can be used as the viewfinder, allowing picture-taking without having to open the phone.
Moreover, various stored image templates can be used to decorate the snapshots. With the Night Mode, the SGH-E700 can take clear, sharp images in the dark.
The sophisticated design targets high-income buyers in their 20s and 30s. The SGH-E700 is available in indigo blue, metallic silver, deep gray, Beaujolais red, ice white or pearl white.
The SGH-X600, being launched with the SGH-E700, is SAMSUNG’s first bar-type camera phone. A miniature flash is built around the lens, making picture taking easy in dark places or at night.
It boasts a slim design that weighs just 80 grams. It comes in either blue or silver.
Completing Samsung’s new ensemble, the bar-type SGH-X100 sports a diminutive curved design. A thin silver body wraps around the pearl blue front, earning the phone the nickname “pearl.”
Samsung SGH-X600 Specifications
– Dual volume (GSM 900/1800 MHz)
– GPRS Class 10 (4 DL, 2 UP), WAP 2.0
– Integrated camera VGA resolution (640 x of 480 pixels)
– Digital zoom shot, contrast attitude, various photo attitudes and effects
– Display: 1.6″STN display, 65,536 colors, 128 x of 128 pixels
– 9 MB for photos
– Integrated Wireless JavaTM technology (600 KB memory)
– Infrared interface, integrated modem
– Dimensions: 102 x 43 x 20 mm
– Weight: 80 g
– Standby time: Up to 250 Std.
– Consulting hour: Up to 3,5 Std.
– Color: Silver-blue
– Availability: October 2003
– Price: Not Available
Posted in: Uncategorized