Sagem, the affordable handset manufacturer has released the myX-6, a multimedia mobile phone with built-in high quality digital camera. Its CCD camera offers an optimal picture quality, even if weather conditions are bad or if the subjects are moving. A full set of features around picture capture are provided with myX-6 and more specifically a 3 position zoom. The camera’s VGA resolution (640×480 pixels) enables you to send pictures to an e-mail address with a higher level of quality then most other digital camera phones on the market.
Its TFT display is able to maximise the rendering. This large screen (up to 12 lines / 32×40 mm) 65000 colours lets you appreciate all the pictures taken, and the GPRS Class 10 meets the needs of fast data communication. The myX-6 features the best of modern technology inside a lightweight (106 gr.) and small (110x46x22mm) mobile phone.
The SAGEM myX-6 was show at Cebit and will be available May 2003 for Euro 399.
Features & Specifications
– 65000-colour TFT display (up to 12 lines – 128 X 160 pixels)
– Built-in digital camera with VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixels)
– Digital zoom: 2x, 3x, 4x
– Sliding door and mirror for self-portrait
– 30 voice polyphonics
– Voice recorder
– Infrared connection
– WAP 1.2.1 Browser
– MMS: Multimedia Messaging Service
– EMS (version 5)
– GPRS 4+1 and 3+2
– Up to 2.3 Mb available space
– Support for many file formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, animated GIF, Midi, iMelody, Wave, AMR
– Interchangeable front and back covers
– Built-in games
– In-Fusio downloadable games
– Personal Information Management functions (Currency converter, calculator, alarm, timer)