AlphaCell, the leading provider of advanced rich media mobile handsets, today announces the worldwide launch of the M5 – its innovative flagship product. Visitors to AlphaCell’s stand at 3GSM will be the first to get their hands on the latest groundbreaking handset. The M5 is fully customisable in every respect, offering a rich media mobile solution that gives mobile operators and enterprises a platform for building and extending their brand, and enhancing their services.
Targeted at companies wishing to reach the youth and professional markets, the M5 is an attractive mid-range device, with an attractive form factor and convenient pocket size. The M5 is also designed to take advantage of the growing market for mobile games amongst its target audience. It features an integrated digital camera, and its innovative gaming environment includes four programmable soft keys located around the screen to enhance the gaming experience.
The M5 takes the concept of handset design in a completely new direction. AlphaCell’s customers can modify the casing, logo and user interface (colour, flow and graphics), as well as the phone’s core software, including applications and services, according to their specific needs. The result is a handset solution that is exclusive to each customer – looking, feeling and operating differently to anything else currently available on the market. This makes the M5 a powerful tool for brand extension and reinforcement. AlphaCell’s flexible solutions enable its handsets to be delivered in a short time at low quantities.
The M5’s key features are:
- Multimedia messaging services
- Innovative programmable software providing an optimised gaming environment
- An integrated digital camera enabled for video and stills
- Personal information management services including contacts and calendar
- Internet browsing and information services
- Media Player, media capture
- Dual processor for voice and rich media processing – dedicated hardware
support for video applications
- 65K LCD colour display
- Comprehensive messaging centre – including email, SMS and MMS
- Two dedicated operator keys allow instant access to operator services (portal services, voice and more)
- Ability to operate on GSM and GPRS networks worldwide.