Verizon Wireless and LG Mobile Phones today announced the availability of the new VX4400 handset. The VX4400 combines the technical innovation, style and advanced features of an LG mobile phone with the superior performance and capabilities of Verizon Wireless’ nationwide network and Get It NowSM service.
Color is key with the VX4400, which offers a wireless fireworks show with its 65K-STN color internal LCD display, brilliant blue backlit keypad and LG’s signature event-personalized caller ID with up to 10 different colors – users can choose red for a incoming calls, blue for missed calls and green for new SMS alerts.
Created to combine business and pleasure, the VX4400 supports Get It Now from Verizon Wireless, which lets consumers download entertainment, games and business applications over the air anytime. The new handset will soon be available on the Express NetworkSM, Verizon Wireless’ high-speed wireless data network service that offers speeds between 40 to 60 kilobits per second (kbps) and bursts of up to 144 kbps – similar to or better than a home dial-up PC connection. A mobile connectivity kit is required for use with a laptop.
Features & Specifications
– Full-color customizable internal LCD screen (8 wallpapers, 4 theme colors, 2 font sizes and 5 font colors)
– E911 emergency location capable
– Openwave UP 4.1 Web browser
– Voice activated dialing
– Up to 1.5 MB downloadable flash memory
– 2-way short messaging service
– One-touch memo (4 minutes)
– Internal USB capable
– 26 ringer tones
– CMX MIDI sound for ringers and games
– 5-way navigation key
– 99 speed dial entries
– Phone book (199 entries x 5)